FHP2A02 -70 to +10dBm @ 850/1300/1310/1490/1550/1625nm;
FHP2B04 -50 to +26dBm @ 850/1300/1310/1490/1550/1625nm;
The FHP series of Power Meter are the advanced version of LPM series. It is more functional and intelligent. Under the situation of laboratory, LANs, WANs and CATV as well as longdistance optical network, the Optical Power Meters, together with Grandway's Stabilized Laser Sources, can be used to identify optical fiber, measure optical attenuation, verify continuity and evaluate fiber link transmission quality.
The FHS2D02 unit can transmit with a wavelength-identification digital encrypted protocol,enabling the FHP2 Power Meter to automatically use the proper calibration parameters. This feature reduces the need for communication between the two technicians and decreases the potential for error.
Signal encrypting can also give the receiving end information on the power to be used as reference, helping ensure efficient referencing, even when the two units are far apart.
Memory capacity of 999 data items; enables data transfer to a PC via USB connection. With the software, the date sheet can be saved as excle or txt, and print out directly.
- Referencing function
- Memory capacity of 999 data items; enables data transfer to a PC via USB connection
- LCD backlight for easy operation in darker environments
- More connectors are optional and interchangeable by the user.
- Two powering systems: Internal rechargeable batteries or AC adaptor
- Wide dynamic range and high power measurement capability.
- High accuracy and Stabilized.
- Auto-off function: saves the power and low power consumption allows extended operation in the field
- Interchangeable fiber-optic adapters
- three-year warranty and recommended calibration interval